Enjoy the many benefits of Bikram Yoga:
- Improved flexibility
- Increased muscle tone, joint strength & range of motion
- Improved posture
- Increased energy levels
- Improved metabolic function
- Detoxification & boost to the immune system
- Reduction of stress
- Healthy digestion
- Relief from chronic headaches and migraines
- Improved respiratory function
- Relief of joint, back and neck pain resulting from trauma, injuries, arthritis and other chronic conditions
- Balance of the endocrine system (i.e. hormone levels, metabolism) results in the healing and repair of injuries and illnesses, weight loss, and peace of mind
Regular practice of Bikram Yoga improves your overall health and specifically helps with:
- Migraines & chronic headaches
- Asthma & allergies
- Arthritis, Tennis Elbow, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, RSI
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome, constipation, flatulence
- Frozen Shoulder
- Chronic back, neck or joint pain
- Poor posture
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia
- Old Injuries
- High Blood Pressure
Why use the heat?
Heat is once again recognized as a valuable healing therapy. It's earliest known use dates back to the Ancient Greek physicians who raised body temperature as an immune defense mechanism against infection. Regular profuse sweating generated by heat will:
- Flush toxins out of the body
- Promote relaxation and well-being
- Accelerate cardiovascular action
- Facilitate calorie burning
Is Bikram Yoga right for you?
Bikram's Beginners Yoga is known for its healing benefits for all ages and lifestyles. Bikram has devised a series which scientifically targets every cell of the body, creating a revitalized, strong, balanced and healthier body.
Through regular practice you will improve your ability to concentrate and emotionally get yourself more balanced to enjoy a more vibrant life.